My Stepping Stones Toward Life

Grab this Headline Animator

I heart FeedBurner

Subscribe to My Stepping Stones Toward Life

My Blog Widget

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Self-Confidence

I've noticed that the way we react to circumstances affect our self-esteem. It's simple: If we react positively, our confidence builds, if we react negatively, our self-worth is affected. I encourage everyone to be positive in everything they do, and in everything that happens. Because you got nothing to lose by being positive. Take for example, a very far out example: War suddenly begun in your region, without warning. Bullets are fired everywhere. Keeping positive will help you think clearly, and will help you survive, even. But my point is, in being positive you got nothing to lose. Like we never know when we will die, but even if it's our time to die, keeping yourself positive will make your journey with death easier. With positive thinking, everything is clear and easy.

No comments: